In order to get your dream job you need to have some specific skills as well as the ability to introduce yourself. Your CV has to be very well written before showing how amazing you are to your future employer.
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT BEFORE ANY INTERVIEW
Only 90 seconds required for 33% of employers to make a precise decision about your employment in this company.
A typical interview lasts approximately 40 minutes
WHEN PEOPLE MEET, THE FIRST THINGS THEY NOTICE:
55% on how you are dressed and how you enter the room
7% on what you say
38% on your voice and confidence in general
THE MOST COMMON MISTAKES:
47% don’t know anything or almost nothing about the company
67% forget about eye-contact
38% do not smile at all
9% do too many movements and show a lot of motions
26% weak handshake
21% touch their hair and face too often
33% have a poor body posture
21% cross their arms
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CLOTH:
65% of employers think that the cloth you are wearing at the interview could be a final point between you and another person
70% of employers don’t like too colourful cloths
5 QUESTIONS THAT YOU ARE MOST LIKELY TO BE ASKED:
1. Tell me about your past experience….
2. Why would you like to work for us?
3. What do you know about the company?
4. Why have you left your previous job?
5. Tell me about yourself.
10 MOST COMMON MISTAKES:
10. Too many explanations on why you left your previous job
9. It looks like you are not confident in what you are saying
8. Not enough humour and personality
7. No passion and enthusiasm
6. Know literally nothing about the company
5. Talk too much about what you want but about what you have been asked
4. The desire to say only what you potential employer wants to hear
2. Inability to show your uniqueness
1. The job is not for you
WHAT FRONTS CAN YOU USE IN YOUR CV:
Arial Calibri Georgia New Times Roman Century Old Style Trebuchet MS Garamond